JuntoSTARC will replace or repair any product that has been sold via www.juntostarc.com or via our stockists (view stockist list here), that has any manufacturing defect and is under the Manufacturer's Warranty. Each brand may have different warranty lengths and conditions. The Manufacturer's Warranty covers the product for manufacturing defects only and not damage caused by normal wear and tear or by using the product not as intended. An items warranty will be considered null and void under any of the following conditions:
- - The warranty period has expired
- - There is no valid proof or purchase & warranty label stating the date the item was purchased.
- - The item purchase receipt has been damaged or tampered with.
- - The product has been subjected to repair work or alteration by a person or facility other than those authorized by JuntoSTARC.
- - The product serial number, date stamp or other marking has been removed or defaced.
- - The damage to the item is a result of by normal wear and tear or deterioration.
- - The damage to the item is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or misapplication.
- - The product has been used with incorrect connections, the wrong accessories, incorrect use of accessories or operation with faulty associated equipment.
- - The item has been damaged by exposure to any kind of liquid.
- - The item has been damaged from environmental causes, inappropriate storage or neglect.
- - The item has not been purchased from one of our authorised retail stores.
The duration of the Manufacturers Warranty from date of purchase is as follows:
|Marshall Headphones & Speakers||1 Year|
CONDITION OF SALE & SERVICE
- We do not offer cash refund or Credit for defective items claimed under warranty.
- - When an item is replaced under warranty the warranty period is not extended. - The warranty period remains fixed from the original date of purchase of the item as indicted on the original purchase receipt.
- - If an item is replaced the original defective product is retained by and becomes the property of JuntoSTARC. We may require the customer to destroy the defective item in order to process the claim.
- - JuntoSTARC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the product being defective. JuntoSTARC also assumes no liability for cost due to third party’s or customer’s loss of profit, or any other indirect cost or losses however incurred.
For further details, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During 7 days following the delivery of your order, you may request the exchange of items, which you must return to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice. Returns will only be accepted if labels and original packaging are fully intact. JuntoSTARC cannot accept returns where labels have been removed.
You are responsible for the shipping of returned items back to JuntoSTARC. Items lost in transportation will not be compensated for. Shipping charges will be at the customer’s expense. All exchanges are subject to availability. For exchanges, please send an email to email@example.com
Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same colour, subject to availability. Refunds for faulty items can be made within the 7-day period following delivery. We will not charge additional shipping on exchanges of faulty items.
For exchanges, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org